National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians Annual Report 2019
- Date announced: February 5, 2019
- Date tabled: March 12, 2020
- Date published: March 12, 2020
- Type of report: Annual Report
- Topics: Diversity and inclusion in Canada’s security and intelligence community; the government’s response to foreign interference; the national security and intelligence activities of the Canada Border Services Agency.
- Federal organizations involved: Canada Border Services Agency; Canadian Security Intelligence Service; Communications Security Establishment; Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces; Global Affairs Canada; Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada; Integrated Terrorism Assessment Centre; Privy Council Office; Public Safety Canada; Royal Canadian Mounted Police.