National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians Annual Report 2020
- Date announced: December 18, 2020
- Date tabled: April 12, 2021
- Date published: April 12, 2021
- Type of report: Annual Report
- Topics: Terrorism, espionage and foreign interference, cyber threats, major organized crime, and weapons of mass destruction
- Federal organizations involved: Canada Border Services Agency; Canadian Security Intelligence Service; Communications Security Establishment; Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces; Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre; Global Affairs Canada; Integrated Terrorism Assessment Centre; Public Safety Canada; Privy Council Office; Public Safety Canada; Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
(HTML) View redacted report